John H. Johnson, Sr.
|President and Director of the Company since 2000
· Joined Watts Antenna Company in 1996.
· Directs company operations, research and new product development, oversees production and testing of all end-fire systems, and provides specialized customer training.
· Evaluates sites for potential new systems.
· Provides technical and engineering level field support for optimization, pre-flight inspection, commissioning flight inspection.
· Considerable field experience working in complex antenna environments at over 25 airports throughout the United States.
· Authored over 20 technical reports, acknowledged in three masters theses and approximately 20 various reports.
· Member of the Institute of Navigation, the Air Traffic Control Association, the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association